Monday, December 17, 2012

Cold, busy and tired.

15:00 rowing
20:00 lifting, 2 sets

It's hard to workout in December.  Socially the calendar is packed, and work life just keeps on rolling along.  The weather and short days make it hard to get in runs (because I am a big sissy about the cold).  This weekend I worked 16 hours and had a big party to attend too.  Since I work almost exactly the hours that the gym is open on the weekends, I did not get in any work outs.

I wore my high heeled boots to work today and by quitting time my feet to knees were telling me they would not cooperate with any running, so upper body it was!  My work out went well and I upped the weights on most of my sets.  I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard though, life is just too busy this time of year.

p.s. no weigh in this morning because I stayed in bed too long and had to scramble to make it to work on time.  My bed is just too warm and comfy and I am too tired, so this is a common problem these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment