Friday, December 14, 2012

Playing catch up


I really haven't posted since Dec 6th?!  Yikes!  Well here is the recap:

December 7-9, 
177.2-179.5
Sick with sore throat and runny nose.  Energy levels low, but still had to work because of being understaffed.  Wouldn't have been that bad if I could have just laid around to rest.

December 10
177.2
11:52, 1 mile on track (no walking breaks)
10:00 rowing
24 minutes, 2 sets leg machines
9 minutes in steam room

I was tired and had some stomach issues, but not that much trouble from the remains of my head cold.  Did well even when it sucked, so I'm proud of it.

December 11
177.2
30:00, elliptical
15 minutes, 2 sets lifting
9 minutes steam 

I ate lots of junky food at the county manager's Christmas party, followed by little smokies and meat balls at a chamber event, resulting in lots of indigestion during my work out.  Nose started running and I started coughing in the steam room.  After I got home I threw up and felt much better.

December 12
177.2
Lame excuses:  Long day, tired, headache and its cold. Also didn't eat dinner until late so never got around to going to the gym.

December 13
177.2
11:48, 1 mile on the track
10:00 Rowing machine
20 minutes, 2 sets leg machines

Good decent work out.  No walk breaks, just stopped 1/2 for a drink of water.  It was my day off so I felt like I had more energy.

December 14th
170.0
15:00 core fusion workout video

I had planned to go run this morning, but it was cold and my bed was warm.  Didn't have a lot of time in my schedule this morning so I tried a workout video.  I hate planks.  Not my proudest workout, but at least I  broke a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment