Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I prefer workout videos that have more explosions than Spandex

175.0
2 sets lifting
15 squats with weights
10 pushups
40 situps
7 burpees

It was another super long day and I had some stress, aggression and cupcake to burn off when I got home.  Yesterday I had taken a bad step on my run that left me with a sore right outer calf, and running was not the best option.

So we watched some Stars Earn Stripes (having a sound track of helicopters and gunfire is VERY motivating!) while I worked out.  I got in a great workout, but when I was doing some burpees I must have landed a little wrong because my left ankle started hurting and it became painful to even put weight on it!  So I spent the rest of my time icing my ankles instead of my planned tossing of the medicine ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment