Monday, September 24, 2012

Juggling with weights

182.5
35 situps
2 sets upper body lifting

We had planned to go the gym after I got home from work, but hey, life happens.  So after dinner, helping my 1st grader with spelling and getting all the monsters to bed, I lifted weights in the living room while I watched TV. Inspiring, right?!

I haven't been completely sedentary, just busy.  On Saturday my mom and I took the kids to Lake Overholser where we walked along the shore, let them play on the playground, and then walked the trail.  Not strenuous, but it was good to just enjoy the outdoors with my kids.

I'm going to do better.  I am changing my diet in hopes of increasing my energy levels and lowering my weight.  Both of which will make working out easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment