Friday, September 28, 2012

When the gym is the highlight of your day

181.0
27:50, 2 miles on treadmill
2 sets of leg machines

I was very pleased with the amount of sweat I earned today.  My workout had to be sandwiched into my day as I ended up spending 6 hours working on my day off.  I had to drive past the gym to attend a policy meeting, and it was so tempting to just turn at the gym and pretend that I forgot.  Unfortunately I have a ridiculous work ethic and just couldn't do it.

I did the treadmill beside Seth (he walked) and during my warm up we held hands!  Then I got down to the real stuff and ran.  Surprisingly the headache that has haunted me this afternoon/evening went away while I worked out and I just enjoyed myself.  I wasn't that fast, but I felt great and really worked up a great sweat.
After the workout it was back to rushing so we could pick the car from the shop, eat dinner, and then go back to work to cover for one of my employees that was out sick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment