Saturday, January 12, 2013

My new favorite run

174.4
27:39, 2.18 miles on indoor track
2 sets lifting

I was still sore from earlier this week, but I couldn't stop smiling on my run today. 

Seth had come up to the track so he could do my walking laps with me.  I always enjoy having him up there, even though he walks slower than I like.  But then at the end of my first lap Seth decided he wanted to try running a lap with me.  Seth is the anti-runner and always spends his time at the gym walking calmly on the treadmills while he watches Pawn Stars.  But today he ran. 

I would run 3 laps and then take 1 walking lap.  Seth would walk with me and then run the first lap after that with me.  And he was quick too, running at about an 11:00/mile pace!  I just kept smiling every time I would look over at him running beside me.  I may just make him a runner yet.  And nothing would make me happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment