Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stinks like success

178.4!!!
15:00 rowing machine
15:00, 1.08 miles on treadmill
20:00 lifting
35 sit ups

I stink right now, and I couldn't be happier.  I smell like stinky achievement! 

My morning started out with me blearily staring at my scale trying to figure out why the last number had jumped from a 1 to an 8... then I realized in my sleepy haze that 178.4 is less than 181 and that this was a good thing! My day was off to a great start.  After Seth dropped the kids off at school we headed to the gym and got to it. 

My rowing was stronger today, but I never quite found my rhythm.  Next I chose a treadmill next to Seth so I could work out the tightness that creeps into my posture when I use the rowing machine. The weight lifting went great and today I really like what I am starting to see.  My arms are really looking stronger, I am feeling confident again, and by golly I can work up a good stink!  After I lifted we needed to leave so Seth could pick our kindergartner up in time so he just dropped me off at the house on the way.  It felt good to do sit ups while my muscles were still twitchy and I smelt like hard work.  Its gonna be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment