Thursday, November 8, 2012

I hate excuses

177.5
15 minute walk break at work

I hate making excuses, but today I did not run as I had planned because of tummy trouble.  I had been excited all week about getting to go the Red Coyote's Pint Pack Run at the OKC Zoo's new running paths, but today I feel sick and decided not to run.  I don't know why I am nauseous, but I hate not being able to play.  I hope this blows over quickly.  Tomorrow is very busy day with a long day at work followed by a Chamber fundraiser in the evening.  Not sure how I will fit in a workout, even if I feel better.  It's not looking good for this week's goals.

In other news, I have been trying to decide if I want to train for the OKC marathon.  My little sister has said she is going to attempt it (her 1st full), and the competive side of me wants to challenge her.  But I know that last time I gained weight while training (extra muscle but also all those carbs for fuel) and right now my goal is weight loss.  I want to do more marathons, but I need to decide where my focus is and how I want to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment