Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Squeezing it in where you can

177.5
15:00 walk break at work

My goals this week are:
  • log 5 workouts
  • do a food diary 3 days
  • take 3 walking breaks at work
Today is going to be busy- Work, voting, then girls night out with dinner downtown and going to see Mary Poppins. Needless to say, there isn't a lot of time or energy left over for a trip to the gym.  So walk break it is!  Its a very lovely day, sunny and slightly cool with not too much wind. 

I like going for a walk on my breaks, it really helps clear the head better than using the break to play on Facebook, and I am more likely to take my whole break than if I stay inside.  Its not a substitute for a trip to the gym, but it is something else good I can do for myself and burning an extra 90 calories isn't a bad idea either!

No comments:

Post a Comment