Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Late night rowing

173.7 (this morning)
13:00 rowing (last night)
17:00 leg machines (last night)

I stuck to my plans and good intentions and went to the other YMCA after work yesterday!  Because I got off work at 9 and the gym closes at 10 it was a rather quick workout, but a good one. 

I felt really strong last night!  I rowed harder than I normally do, and felt great doing it.  Then when I moved to the leg machines the normal reps seemed too easy so I upped the weights a little bit.

I really enjoy the way I feel after a workout like that.  I feel strong and confident.  I want to puff out my chest and laugh deeply.  Or pick a friendly brawl.  I just feel like I am on top of the world.  Exercise high is not a myth, and it is habit forming!

No comments:

Post a Comment