Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tired but determined

30:00 elliptical
25 minutes upper body lifting

I lay on the couch with the kids this evening after their bath, just worn out from a tiring day at work, wanting nothing more than to go to bed when they did.  But I do want something more, so instead I put on my gear and headed to the gym while they went to bed.

I had a great work out.  I can't even remember the last time I did the elliptical, but I really pushed and just grooved out to Pink's Funhouse like I used to when I first started working out years ago.  Legs sure where wobbly when I got off the elliptical, but went straight to lifting.  I may have been wobbly legged but my arms were strong and I just attacked the weights.  It was such a good work out and I left feeling awesome.  And sweaty.  Now I am tired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment